I stumbled upon a website where the author is generous enough to program a GUI for the acp commander. I haven’t tried yet since my NAS already rooted. I, without his permission “mirror’ his page for my future reference.
Original link: http://www.gry.ch/Java/styled/
ACP Commander GUI is a Graphical User Interface using acp_commander developed by Georg from NAS-Central. ACP Commander GUI is based on the code of acp_commander with some modifications for better integration into the GUI.
Thanks to Georg for his nice work!
ACP Commander GUI can be used to remotely control your arm9-based LS Pro/LS Live/Tera Pro v2/Tera Live devices. I only tested it with an LS Live, but the others should work to.
- Automatically detects LinkStations™ available in your network, just select the desired one from the pulldown box.
- Execute Linux commands directly on the LinkStation™ and get the output in the log window.
- Set the door password of the LinkStation™.
- Enable SSH (sshd). It will also add a startup entry so that SSH is also available after each reboot.
- Tested on Firmware versions 1.560 and 1.570.
Simply enter the admin password in the “Admin password” field and you are done. That is the one you do also use to login to the Web Interface of the LinkStation™. After that, simply click on one of the buttons to execute the desired action.
For more LinkStation™ information visit Buffalo Technology.
Note: The data that can be returned from the LinkStation™ is limited by the protocol. That means if you manually execute a command (like “ls”) on the device it could be possible that you don’t get the full result back. Just keep that in mind.
Warning: This is experimental software that might damage your LinkStation™.
- 1.5.6 (08.04.2012)
Incoming search terms:
- acp commander gui
- acp commander
- acp commander exe
- acp commander download
- apc commander
- acp commander linkstation
- acp commander 1 5 6
- acp commander terastation
- enable ssh on buffalo linkstation
- acp_commander-156-win exe
- acp_commander gui
- acp commander windows